if they brought this to the 360...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
  3. if they brought this to the 360...

User Info: fattywannabee

fattywannabee
7 years ago#1
I would be the happiest man-boy on the planet. This game is better than MUA, and way wayyyyyyyy better than MUA 2.

User Info: chaos_belmont

chaos_belmont
7 years ago#2
In my opinion you are not wrong. They did Magneto well in this one, i would like to have shrapnel sentry do more dmg without any other char helping but it's good enough and his brutal defence is almost to great.

Perhaps i would have enjoyed MUA more if i had live, it felt so empty without Magneto, and Dr. Doom would also have been great to play with.

MUA2 had Hulk without any dlc so that was awesome.
I feel like the concepts of good and evil staggers my inner hatred to leak out in it's purest chaotic/destructive form.

fattywannabee
7 years ago#3
They did release Magneto and Doom for MUA eventually. But I missed magnetos old moves. Like the one where he would lessen the gravitational pull and everything would fly around. Such a fun move.

User Info: HellKnightX

HellKnightX
7 years ago#4
MUA2 was a disgrace to this series. I wanted to play XML2 again today but remembered the 360 can't play it. Guess I'll have to go out and buy a used PS2 version so I can play it on a PS3...
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

fattywannabee
7 years ago#5
you can play xml2 on a ps3? Im jealous. And yes, mua 2 is junk. Absolutely junk.

What pisses me off though... is that the WII version got what looks like a rehatched xml2. Seriously, check out the videos. It looks very similar, powers, melee, and skins.

User Info: robbobmur

robbobmur
7 years ago#6
I believe only certain models of the PS3 can play PS2 games.

check the PS3 hardware boards for more info.
  1. Boards
  2. X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
  3. if they brought this to the 360...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived