Anyone still play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EwokCommanda

EwokCommanda
6 years ago#1
Looking for some advice on danger room missions. More specifically, when it comes time to doing the character-specific danger room missions, did you do then straight away, for the item equip, or did you wait (to try to get more out of the level up)?
SYSTEM NOTIFICATION:Currently running the Brotherhood of Evil set-up. :D Magneto and Juggernaut ftw.

User Info: robbobmur

robbobmur
6 years ago#2
I still play , it's one of my favorite games . ( PS2 & PC versions )

It depends upon the character , as to which character DR mission I play once I find it .

The biggest reason I play the DR mission is to get the Level -up bonus , so sometimes I have to wait until a character is powerful enough to accomplish their mission and qualify for all 3 awards .

There are only a handful of the character specific unique equipment that are really worth obtaining at the time you acquire the disc .

Now , if you can get a dropped one or one from the grab bag early ( before Act 3 ) they're useful .

But once you pass level 50 , you should a more powerful choice of Rare equipment that will be more beneficial .

Cyclops , Jean , Iceman , Sunfire and Scarlet Witch have the best 5 in my opinion.

Then depending upon how you've built them , Magneto , Colossus , Bishop , Storm and Toad can get a moderate benefit from their equipment .

Wolverine's equipment doesn't deliver the enhancement the description implies or it would rate a little higher .

Nightcrawler , Juggernaut , Gambit have minimal benefit . And Rouge's is just terrible .

Am am I leaving anyone out ?

User Info: EwokCommanda

EwokCommanda
6 years ago#3
I see...

I was just asking because I remember that I need to beat ALL the danger room stuff in order to unlock Xavier, so I was thinking if it would be better to do it now, or later. It's looking like I might just go and get them out of the way...don't really need the level up (not having any difficulty), but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

ALSO--figured I would post this now. For those of you having trouble with the "power combinations" and what-not, the super-easy way to do it is to use Magneto or Jean, and only have a level 1 Telekinesis or Levitate, and then simple pick up the enemies and throw them at your team mates. Easy way to get the "batter up" combo, which counts. :)
SYSTEM NOTIFICATION:Bout to go play some

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived