Coach's Season Goals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 06
  3. Coach's Season Goals

User Info: bubba246

bubba246
8 years ago#1
I had some down time for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I pulled out the ol' NCAA '06. I finished up whatever season I was in in my dynasty, and decided to switch schools. I went to South Florida in the middle of my contract, so of course my Coaching Prestige went from 6 stars to 5.

I filled out my schedule with as many top teams as I could (preseason #'s 1, 2, and 5). I was looking through the Coach's report card to check my goals for the season: finish in the top 3 of the Big East, beat a 5 or 6 prestige school, and beat my primary rival. I went 13-0, national championship. Funny thing is, I didn't have a rival on my schedule; I had to go to the "rivalry game" on the main menu to find out that it's UCF.

I say "funny thing," but that's only until I realized that my coaching prestige DROPPED the next season! I'm assuming it's because I didn't meet one of my goals. How's that for a fickle public? I bring lowly USF (3 star program at that point in my dynasty) a national championship at 13-0, including two wins over FSU, but I guess that just doesn't mean anything without a W over UCF. Note that I didn't remove UCF from the schedule; they were never there to begin with. I couldn't believe that I'd lose a prestige star for that. There's just no pleasing some people I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 06
  3. Coach's Season Goals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived