How do i make my self sick from eating food?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How do i make my self sick from eating food?

User Info: jeffree_frost

jeffree_frost
8 years ago#1
im trying to move out of tranquility falls and one of Larry's golden goals is to make a nausea meal, so does anyone know how to make a sickening meal????

please help!

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
8 years ago#2
Hi,
Try this to see if you can get it to work:

Buy a cheap stove and cook the following ingredients { forgot what it is called; sorry; but it should work.}:

Bananas, Beets and Lamb

If this does not work; I can check my notes to see; but I hope it does help.

Hope you have a good day!

User Info: MusicAddictBabe

MusicAddictBabe
8 years ago#3
And also if worse comes to worse, buy a fish tank, harvest some fish, and make an all seafood meal basically. What really works is squid, lobster, and i can't remeber but i think it's red snapper, and maybe the mini swordfish i think. i can't exactly remember darn it.

User Info: Roen1

Roen1
8 years ago#4
If you want you can also make a meal that'll make your Sim sick as well as dramatically reducing his/her bladder by 80%, the ingredients are:

Llama, Tuna, Eel, Peanut Oil and choose "Make Carpaccio". No stove needed and is best used if your Sim has maxed cooking skills.
Only audio n00bs buy BOSE! Buy Other Sound Equipment :P

MusicAddictBabe
8 years ago#5

I agree. Any meal where you have the option to make carpaccio is 98% garaunteed to be a "sick" meal!

(FYI: 1% because nothing's perfect, 1% because i'm not completely confident that it's 100% lol)

User Info: Roen1

Roen1
8 years ago#6
Maybe. The ingredients I posted up causes a Sim to throw up and then wet itself afterwards if it didn't go to the bathroom prior to eating the meal. I use it as a creative way to kick out a Sim!!!
Only audio n00bs buy BOSE! Buy Other Sound Equipment :P

MusicAddictBabe
8 years ago#7
lol yeah that would be a great way to get rid of some people.

User Info: monsterhunter22

monsterhunter22
8 years ago#8
lol yea i agree that would do it no doubt.
xD

User Info: Gamer_X27

Gamer_X27
8 years ago#9
I find that when you combine squid, eel, halibut, and fluextare (you need a fish tank for the first three but, the fourth is a oil, you might need the second best or best fridge to get the oil). Also if you use the set skill cheat and set it to 0 then the meal wont just make sims puke and lose bladder but, will cause death (no joke) great when you make a group meal of the stuff at a party :) .
mess with the best, die like the rest

MusicAddictBabe
8 years ago#10

I find it amusing to do that. Sorry to get off subject but..

If you cook any nausua "induced" meal and cook it on a dirty counter, ur sim will die too. There's also a recipe. I'll look it up and post it tomorrow. :P

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. How do i make my self sick from eating food?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived