This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IYO, are those games worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. IYO, are those games worth it?

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
6 years ago#21
got some hate for bioshock i see

Hate is probably too strong a word, but suffice it to say that I enjoyed BS1(no pun intended) so little that I didn't even give BS2 a look. Awesome environment, bad everything else. From all I read, BS2 wasn't much different, so I am not missing out on much. If somebody gave it to me, I might play it, but I'm sure as hell not going ot spend any money on it.
Kungfuj0

User Info: thatauthor

thatauthor
6 years ago#22
Bioshock is definitely worth it.
Any issues with your mother? - Untrustful

User Info: PepsiWithCoke

PepsiWithCoke
6 years ago#23
If you have a decent Computer, GTA IV is on sale for Ten Bucks on steam till noon.
~~TNAfan121~~
http://i33.tinypic.com/288391c.gif http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/CHIbearsfan121.jpg

User Info: NightRain

NightRain
6 years ago#24
PepsiWithCoke posted...
If you have a decent Computer, GTA IV is on sale for Ten Bucks on steam till noon.

No thanks. My PC sucks.

Alright... I think I might go get Bioshock 2 and the 1st one, since I don't have it. I'm pretty sure I can have the 1st at the same price or less.
GTAIV... it's tempting but i've never been a fan of the 3D GTAs (I liked GTA 1 and 2 when it was old school top down view). Everybody has played it but me... maybe I should rent before.
Fight Night Champion... i've always wanted to buy a Fight Night game. Almost bought the 3rd one... but is Champion the best of the series?
I liked the first Dragon Age, played the demo of the second game... thought it was okay but nothing more. I think i'll definitely have to rent it first.
Now playing: 360 games... hunting for achievements.
Nice season, Habs. See you next year.

User Info: SpaceDesperado

SpaceDesperado
6 years ago#25
yeah fight night champion is hands down best in the series but get the original bioshock for sure.
GT - SpaceDesperado
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. IYO, are those games worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived