This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do I delete a game that I have no achievements for from my library?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do I delete a game that I have no achievements for from my library?

User Info: TaruPunch

TaruPunch
5 years ago#1
I have Call of Duty: Black Ops in my library because I brought my hard dive to a friends house and played a few rounds there. I didn't get any achievements for it, so I should be able to delete it, right? I know I've done that before with some games, but I can't seem to find out how anymore. I thought I just had to press X when looking at the list of games in my achievement thing, but that option is not there. And I don't see the game save in my system memory, either. Can someone help me?
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH

User Info: Iceyflame

Iceyflame
5 years ago#2
thats exactly how it is done

however you have to be signed into Xbox live i belive to do it

TaruPunch
5 years ago#3
I am signed in.
._.
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
5 years ago#4
And you're connected to Xbox LIVE? Like actually on the internet and everything?

Also, you're doing it from the mini-guide (hitting the Xbox button)? You can't do it from your My Xbox tab graphic interface thing.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900&complete=1

TaruPunch
5 years ago#5
Yep, I'm connected to Live and I'm doing it from my dashboard. Would the fact that I played the game with my hard drive on a different console have anything to do with it? I can't think of any other reason why I'm not able to. And I doubt the fact that I'm appearing offline has anything to do with it, either.
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH

User Info: TheStarlight

TheStarlight
5 years ago#6
Also, you're doing it from the mini-guide (hitting the Xbox button)? You can't do it from your My Xbox tab graphic interface thing.

Try the above.

TaruPunch
5 years ago#7
Oh! Haha, thanks guys. ^_^;
That did it. =]
Taaaaaru~ PUNCH
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do I delete a game that I have no achievements for from my library?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived