This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the good 360 exclusives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What are the good 360 exclusives?

User Info: Vancha0606

Vancha0606
5 years ago#1
I already have a PS3 and im thinking about getting a 360. What the best exclusives? Thanks in advance.
PSN - Gannen
Gamertag - Raven518

User Info: headwounds13

headwounds13
5 years ago#2
For a guy who's thinking about getting a 360 you've played a lot of 360 games.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#3
Troll topics are fun!
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.
(message deleted)

User Info: Vancha0606

Vancha0606
5 years ago#5
lol believe it or not. this is not a troll topic. I have not played an xbox in forever and the only games I ever played were halo, fable and Left 4 dead.
PSN - Gannen
Gamertag - Raven518

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#6
There are a lot of enjoyable 360 exclusives. I would list them for you but you see...I wasn't born yesterday. :O
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
5 years ago#7
My personal favorites:

360:

Condemned - Probably the only legitimate horror game I've played this gen. It's well worth a play while waiting for Silent Hill Downpour.

Dead Rising - My favorite actual exclusive on the system. It has great presentation and humor, and it just felt very unique overall.

Lost Odyssey - It sort of felt like a Japanese take on Planescape: Torment... which is a good thing.

Shadow Complex - Metroid Gear Solid... need I say more?

Crackdown - Not as good as Infamous or Prototype... but it's a sandbox superhero game. By definition, it's good! If you're like me, you'll spend hours just upgrading your jump abilities and leaping over skyscrapers. It can be a lot of fun.

Limbo - Great puzzle-based platformer though it's quite short... and I'm pretty sure it's getting getting released on the PS3.

Tales of Vesperia - One of the reasons I bought a 360. If you've played one Tales game, you've played them all... This is one of the better ones though.

PC/360:

Mass Effect - The other reason I bought a 360.

Super Meat Boy - One of the best (and most frustrating) platformers this gen. I'd probably put it in my top three.

Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga - I really enjoyed this game... probably just as much as Infamous 2, and that was my most anticipated game of 2011. The mind reading gimmick is a lot of fun and the writing in general is great.

... So those are mine.

User Info: jeeves

jeeves
5 years ago#8
Alan Wake is also pretty good not worth picking up an Xbox solely for but a fairly solid game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What are the good 360 exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived