This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a good Action RPG =)

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a good Action RPG =)

User Info: Hidden_F0rce

Hidden_F0rce
5 years ago#1
Yes, another recommendation topic, sorry.

Only games I have for 360 are:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Super Street Fighter IV
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Really like this game A LOT)
Halo: Reach
Halo Wars

I'm just basically looking for a game like Kingdom Hearts or Zelda - like.

Thanks in advance!
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy III (iPhone) Halo: Reach (360)
Waiting for: Madden NFL 12 (360) Don't Know Any Other Game ATM :3

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
5 years ago#2
Resonance of Fate is kinda actiony. Tales of Vesperia is excellent (IMO), but not much like KH or Zelda. I guess Darksiders is kinda Zelda-like.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: marvelguy

marvelguy
5 years ago#3
dungeon siege 3 is amazing, give it a try!

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
5 years ago#4
Oh, I almost forgot... Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light is a pretty amazing game. It's almost like an isometric Zelda game.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
5 years ago#5
Look into Darksiders for sure. It's a good game, and it's essentially a darker-themed clone of the 3D Zelda games, but in a GOOD way. :)
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: rathalos989

rathalos989
5 years ago#6
fallout new vegas in $15 and will not dissapoint
Did you just compare Superman's power level to the Infinity Gauntlet? -sideshowbob311

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
5 years ago#7
It's nothing like Zelda or KH and it's an unpolished, buggy mess on top of that. Avoid like the plague, and then some.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Anngwish

Anngwish
5 years ago#8
Darksiders, Fable 1 or Fable 2, avoid Fable 3.
Daisy...Daisy...Give me your ansssweerrss doooo-Hal 9000
I SUPPORT THE REAPERS! Cheers to the destruction of organic life.

User Info: dfitz188

dfitz188
5 years ago#9
rathalos989 posted...
fallout new vegas in $15 and will not dissapoint

or $9.99 at BestBuy this week ;)
Xbox360GT: FITZ 188 ~ Gamefaqs = Home of 2% useful users and the other 98%....well....you'll see.
Colt Brennan > Your quarterback R.I.P. Sean Taylor

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
5 years ago#10
dfitz188 posted...
rathalos989 posted...
fallout new vegas in $15 and will not dissapoint

or $9.99 at BestBuy this week ;)


Yeah, that's a pretty good deal. And supposedly another patch was just released for the game that addresses a lot of bugs and glitches... though I've heard that before.

But yeah, I'd recommend either of the Fallouts. I do think that Fallout 3 is a better introduction to the series than New Vegas, but I enjoyed both and I prefer New Vegas overall.
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a good Action RPG =)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived