This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to figure out this RPG game. Sneaking past orcs. Elder lady broken bridge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trying to figure out this RPG game. Sneaking past orcs. Elder lady broken bridge

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
5 years ago#1
And like.. you get to a city after a broken bridge thing to meet the chick ghost elder lady.

You get to town and sleep in the town. They have 2 rooms next to eachother with the NPCs. You get to another town where you can't pass the gate without a pass or something.

Etc Etc.

I played it for a little while during a rental and I have NO idea what game it was >.>

The first part of the game is using your bow and arrow and sneaking past orcs or something.

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
5 years ago#2
I also remember getting warped to a town where they're selling like pots and stuff. The town is poor and you need to cure the horse etc.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#3
Two Worlds 2.
It's a wand that poops glitter! What's gooder than that? -- Jake, Adventure Time
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trying to figure out this RPG game. Sneaking past orcs. Elder lady broken bridge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived