This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats a reasonable price to sell a 360 for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats a reasonable price to sell a 360 for

User Info: pairenoid

pairenoid
6 years ago#1
20gb
2 controllers in not the best condition(work fine but if i was buying it off someone i wud be sketch, one is kinda half open cuz i threw it lol)

i was thinking 80-100? i dont know the prices now but i need money atm for a music festival and i dont really care how much i get for it in terms of profit but i dont want to rip pple off and rip myself off to bad

i also have a buncha games i would prob sell 5-10 bux along with it
3781 7263 7391
tao @ edc add meh

User Info: Casanovak1

Casanovak1
6 years ago#2
I wouldn't buy an old model with a 20GB HDD for anything above $50, if that.
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak

User Info: elkamaleon21

elkamaleon21
6 years ago#3
Depending on the condition, you could sell it for up to 100 to someone if it's running well with no worries of a RROD. GS pretty much crushed sell prices on systems since their 20 gig fat boy core drop.
360 tag: Remy 2x (message me for an add and we will kill things) ; If you're not on Raptr you havn't heard of it. Go make a profile and add me (Remy2x there).

User Info: pairenoid

pairenoid
6 years ago#4
ite forget it ima just keep it..i dont even use it but i guess ill get skyrim for it, i can play it on pc tho :/ ehhhh
3781 7263 7391
tao @ edc add meh

User Info: WalkingTheMile

WalkingTheMile
6 years ago#5
I would never buy the original Xbox second hand. Warranty matters too much.
Most EPIC kill ever? http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithMack?feature=mhee#p/u/1/zfhEPv3OVZg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats a reasonable price to sell a 360 for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived