This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ipod as USB Storage Device

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Ipod as USB Storage Device

User Info: Skimpy016

Skimpy016
6 years ago#1
I have a Ipod nano and I my Xbox 360 can see it when I plug it in. I know when you want to use a device for storage (gamertags, saves, etc.) you have to configure it. I just got a new hard drive and I configured it like that and it gave me big problems sense I deleted the hdds.bin or whatever the file it called. So my question is, if I configure my Ipod nano through the memory settings on the Xbox 360, will I mess any system files that come on the Ipod so I won't be able to use the Ipod as its supposed to be used? (like having the main menu and be able to be deteched as a Ipod on iTunes). I still want to use it as a Ipod after im done transferring my saves to my new hard drive. Because with me hard drive, my xbox only see's it being a USB device, not a hard drive so it can only by a maxiumum of 16 GBs. I just got it back from being fixed and I don't want to cause more trouble with my Ipod. Thank you in advance for the help.

User Info: her0finity

her0finity
6 years ago#2
http://www.google.com/search?q=ipod+storage+device+xbox+360&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
I hope someone sets you on fire her0- MadcowVII
oh hero will you marry me- star52789x2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Ipod as USB Storage Device

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived