This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metro: Last Light gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Metro: Last Light gameplay

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTWFZF44qU&feature=player_embedded

I loved Metro 2033 and the sequel looks sweet.
If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
Al Pacino

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
5 years ago#2
Lets hope the console version looks that nice.
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
5 years ago#3
i like that you can pick and choose your battles, also the stealth looks to have been improved, that was pretty cool when he sot at the pot and a soldier walked over which allowed for a silent kill, i also noticed that there was destructible cover
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx

bluehat94
5 years ago#4
Sailor Goon posted...

sorry for the double post, but i think that was the console version
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
5 years ago#5
Looks great! It didn't show an ammo count which makes me worried that they removed the ammo economics of the game (something I personally enjoyed, I know some others did not).

And yes I agree the stealth does look to be improved. Knifing seems more fluid, and the enemies don't seem to have catlike senses in the dark.

Also, any game with a minigun is "A" okay in my book! :D
360 Gamertag:The Sticky Emu

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
5 years ago#6
Sailor Goon posted...

I too believe that it was the console version.
If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
Al Pacino

User Info: luke1001

luke1001
5 years ago#7
Looks awesome!
50mil for The Ladyboy. I'd take it back to Liverpool and tell them it's ****ed and want a refund.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
5 years ago#8
I'm on my way to completing a my first play through of the original metro and I love it. Board is pretty dead though. Its a shame more people aren't playing it. I was asking around for tips on their as theres a few mechanics that im not sure on but its really fun and grabs ahold of me like alot of games have failed to in a long time. I'm thinking of picking up the book after I finish my lovecraft collection and my oblivion book.
Play Slow Die Ignorant

bluehat94
5 years ago#9
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I'm on my way to completing a my first play through of the original metro and I love it. Board is pretty dead though. Its a shame more people aren't playing it. I was asking around for tips on their as theres a few mechanics that im not sure on but its really fun and grabs ahold of me like alot of games have failed to in a long time. I'm thinking of picking up the book after I finish my lovecraft collection and my oblivion book.

good luck with that, ive been looking for the book for the last year, and i cant find it anywhere, no one seems to sell it, i haven't checked amazon in a while for the book, so you could check there

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#10
First book's rare, but there are a few on sale on Amazon right now. Second book's still pretty easy to come by.
It's a wand that poops glitter! What's gooder than that? -- Jake, Adventure Time
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Metro: Last Light gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived