This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How bad is my username?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How bad is my username?
change it to LemurMusket.
"I'd bet [Joe] Johnson knows he's not a max player, but doesn't want to spoil the surprise." - The Beginning

User Info: RageBattle

RageBattle
6 years ago#12
It kind of stands out, it doesn't have numbers and definitely not any XxXSONICxTREAM420XxX.
Lightsaber, ON!

User Info: Demandred

Demandred
6 years ago#13
Theres no problem with that gamertag. Certainly nothing worth spending $10 to fix
GT: edgehead2008, PSN: ThinBlueLine8008
CM PUNK

User Info: knives out

knives out
6 years ago#14
its fairly awful. i would spend the $ to change it but its up to you. on a positive note there are a lot of much worse gts out there.
Man created god in his own image.

User Info: SquallWindblade

SquallWindblade
6 years ago#15
Well, I took a poll, and it seems that the majority of the Xbox Live community will make fun of your gamertag no matter what it is if it means you'll howl like a dying little girl into your microphone.

So pick whatever you like, because no one else will.
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
6 years ago#16
Change it, has anyone suggest poopmist yet? I'd go with that one, it's clever and thought provoking.

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
6 years ago#17
mine used to be metalsonic. some years ago i used to get made fun of for having a sonic the hedgehog GT. it wasnt alot but enough people would make fun of the name.

but i also made a ton of friends because of the gamertag as well. they were younger than me though lol. i kept the gamertag for years and then made a modification to the name but maybe a year later i finally changed it for good.
PSWiiPC60DS -- Crysis WH, Crysis 2 , SuperMario Bros, SC :Conviction , LIMBO
NBA 2K 11, God of war 3, Mortal Kombat , Killzone 3, Mass effect 2 , Alan Wake
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How bad is my username?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived