This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resurfacing my game disc.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resurfacing my game disc.

User Info: MW2_Main_Menu

MW2_Main_Menu
6 years ago#1
My two games I just got has the ring on them. I went back up to gamestop and asked if I could replace them. They said without a warranty on them. I read the back of my receipt and it said "Any opened products can be exchanged for the same thing within 30 days." Anyway I can fix my discs?
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Zombie Kill of the Week?

User Info: TroyTheZombie

TroyTheZombie
6 years ago#2
uh, what?

only part of that that i understood is that your games are scratched, so, i'll help with that part.

Blockbuster will resurface your discs for a small fee, or they may not even charge you, depending how nice the clerk is.

User Info: MW2_Main_Menu

MW2_Main_Menu
6 years ago#3
TroyTheZombie posted...
uh, what?

only part of that that i understood is that your games are scratched, so, i'll help with that part.

Blockbuster will resurface your discs for a small fee, or they may not even charge you, depending how nice the clerk is.

NO, they don't. I just called and they don't do it.
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Zombie Kill of the Week?

User Info: ChadtheChosen

ChadtheChosen
6 years ago#4
The Family Video in my little itty bitty town I live in resurfaces discs for like $2 I believe I'm not 100% sure on that. I'm sure a lot of family videos have disc resurfacing machines in them since I can't think of one that doesn't.
PSN name: ChadDeathBringer
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resurfacing my game disc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived