This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Downloading Battlefield 2 From Games on Demand. Online community still active?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Downloading Battlefield 2 From Games on Demand. Online community still active?

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
5 years ago#21
otisanime posted...
Supporting 64 players and allowing prone already ensures that at least a major portion of it's going to be swell, and not like the Consolified BC series.

That would be for the PC not consoles

PC = 64 players 60 fps

Console = 24 players 30 fps

so yeah it's basically gonna be BC2 Prone not that it's bad thing

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
5 years ago#22
Ok so I just realze OP is talking about BF2 not BC2 derrr for some reason BF2 did not even compute .

I have no ideal what BF2 is doing but BC2 is still very active just don't get it from GoD

User Info: snoopymark

snoopymark
5 years ago#23
Modern Combat was the bees knees. Epic, epic, epic maps. Good game even when you're losing, THAT is a sign of a good game.
GT - snoopydoggy

User Info: knives out

knives out
5 years ago#24
Trugamer posted...
Ok so I just realze OP is talking about BF2 not BC2 derrr for some reason BF2 did not even compute .

I have no ideal what BF2 is doing but BC2 is still very active just don't get it from GoD

ugh i didnt even consider that. bf2 'modern combat' is atrocious.
Man created god in his own image.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Downloading Battlefield 2 From Games on Demand. Online community still active?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived