This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you respond to hate mail?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you respond to hate mail?

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
6 years ago#21
i get called a noob quite a lot when i kill people over and over again

i simply reply, how does it feel to get killed by a noob? or, you're not very good if you cant kill a noob

or just lol u mad
Sivis Pacem Parabellum

User Info: RPG_Apostle

RPG_Apostle
6 years ago#22
The only time I've ever been involved in hate mail was MvC3.

I'd be winning, they'd rage quit before the end of the match. 6 times I got hate mail, one time I sent it.

Every time I received it was the same, saying how I'm cheap (Dante, Doom, Zero) just because I knew enough to have them combo into eachother. I made it a habit to never spam the same move just to avoid people calling me a spammer. But haters gonna hate.

The only time I ever sent hate mail was to someone who talked **** the entire match, a Sentinel spammer (before the nerf) that my Zero easy destroyed. And when Sent was gone, he quit, as expected. So I may have said a few things... Totally unrelated to the game about things I hoped happened to him. Something involving a rusty bulldog...

However, when I would lose or when I would win a full match, I always congratulated the other person about having a good game and thanked them for sticking through the whole match.
"Dragon Age 2 will last a while and with that head injury there is a chance you might enjoy it" -seb03

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
6 years ago#23
I only respond when they send me something outlandish. There was a guy in Bad Company 2: Vietnam that sent me a message saying I was cheating after I knifed him up on the same hill 3 times. I told him there was no way to cheat/hack in that game. He responded telling me that I was cheating because I wasn't even on the scoreboard for the game. I told him he wasn't looking high enough on the list. Responded saying "whatever cheater".... I then sent him a friend request.... He declined.
Gabrius ~Hedro, tank you for cawling xbox suppaaart, my neem is THOMAS, hawl cun I heeelp you?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you respond to hate mail?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived