This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 3 ultimate edition: are all the dlc packs on disc or still downloads?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Forza 3 ultimate edition: are all the dlc packs on disc or still downloads?

User Info: MyBRbackfired

MyBRbackfired
6 years ago#1
I bought a normal copy cheap and then found out about the ultimate edition. Wish I would have known before I bought this one. But is all the dlc packs on the disc? I don't mind buying them with this copy, but I really want the stig car pack that comes with ultimate. So if the ultimate has everything on the disc I will just try and find it used cheap. But if it's still all on a dlc, I will just say screw it and buy them off marketplace and keep wanting the top gear cars, along with the other bonus cars.
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired

User Info: Agony79

Agony79
6 years ago#2
All of its dlc is on the 2nd disc. Stig's car pack isn't on the disc, but it comes with the code in Forza 3:UC for you to download it. Only VIP pack and CCC pack aren't included in FM3: UC.
If somebody asked you if you are a god, just say yes! (Ghostbusters)

User Info: MyBRbackfired

MyBRbackfired
6 years ago#3
What is the ccc pack? And VIP is 800 points, stig I need a code. Not bad. Thanks for info
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Forza 3 ultimate edition: are all the dlc packs on disc or still downloads?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived