This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who here is getting the star wars 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So who here is getting the star wars 360?

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
6 years ago#1
I know I am. I have the MW2 xbox (I was excited for that game so I bought the xbox then that game sucked and I was kind of disappointed but the xbox is still sweet) But I am a HUGE star wars fan so as soon as I saw this I went and preordered it. I know this is a few days old now but still the thing just looks so sweet.

Anyone else think this was kind of a way for microsoft to get hardercore gamers to get a kinect? I mean I don't own one and I wasnt gonna buy one even tho there is a star wars game. I didnt really think that the game looked that sweet. I don't think I will ever buy another kinect game and I don't even think I would bought this bundle if they would have made one that was just the console and the controller without kinect. I am pumped tho for the console and I am pretty excited about the game but I don't think it will be all that great. I would have rathered this console with BF3.

User Info: fireball2020

fireball2020
6 years ago#2
If I can come up with the money, I'll be getting it.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/teh%20real%20weasel.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/original/tehrealweasel.png

Homie_202
6 years ago#3
Yea thats my main problem but my birthday is pretty close and I will be turning 21 and my mom and dad gave my sister and brother more money for turning 21. And they will do the same for me. So I may just use some of that money to buy it. even tho I think it comes out before my birthday I will just buy it and then say I used my birthday money. LOL

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
6 years ago#4
I would, but I already have a functioning slim. Would love the 320 gig drive though to hold all my XBLA titles, demos, and Games on Demand.

Homie_202
6 years ago#5
Yea mine is the older model. I was thinking of getting the gears one until they announced the star wars system. and my hard drive is a 250 but I am pumped for the 320. Thats what the size of my PS3 hard drive is.

User Info: _S0FTButtCheeks

_S0FTButtCheeks
6 years ago#6
I'm pretty sure you're obligated to purchase hard liquor & wine coolers on your 21st birthday.
http://www.last.fm/user/SaltedPork If we're not super compatible, I don't like you.
Broncos > poop > your favorite team

Homie_202
6 years ago#7
_S0FTButtCheeks posted...
I'm pretty sure you're obligated to purchase hard liquor & wine coolers on your 21st birthday.

O I plan to but I am getting this xbox.

User Info: XShadowStrike99

XShadowStrike99
6 years ago#8
I'm going with the Gears 360 instead :)

I'd get both, but I can't afford 'em.

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
6 years ago#9
I would consider, but I like the Gears Xbox better. Also, Kinect is not for me.
Topic: Xbox360 with black main character? BigSaltyDookie posted: NBA 2k11
Madden

User Info: TheWarHorse

TheWarHorse
6 years ago#10
No. The game looks ok but I already have a 250GB slim and zero interest in any other Kinect games other than maybe the Star Wars game and even that's only a slight interest.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So who here is getting the star wars 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived