This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$400 sweet spot for Nextbox and PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. $400 sweet spot for Nextbox and PS4?

User Info: jokingpeo

jokingpeo
5 years ago#1
Just asking to see what people think. Considering that they're both probably going to be 10 year consoles I think $500 would be reasonable if the hardware will be stellar for a console.
You know what they say about guys with big shoes.. big feet
You know what they say about guys with big feet... big socks

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#2
I'm just assuming Sony is gonna ask 4,356 dollars for their console at launch. >_>
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2

User Info: Izick_the_Spy

Izick_the_Spy
5 years ago#3
Good one.

Anyways, I'd be fine with a 400$ price tag if there's a decent jump in technology.
How Neogaf views the Gamefaqs community- http://i.imgur.com/PdVEd.png

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
5 years ago#4
bossk5 posted...
I'm just assuming Sony is gonna ask 4,356 dollars for their console at launch. >_>

Funny part is this won't be a joke... Heh but no worries it will go down to a nice 1999.99$ by christmas.
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.

User Info: The_Conjuring

The_Conjuring
5 years ago#5
I thought I was on the Xbox 360 board? Why so much discussion on Sony...

But yeah, I'm not buying the next gen consoles until they dip down to $300, however long that takes. I'm perfectly fine with this gen and there's still 40+ games I want to play.

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
5 years ago#6
If I can play all of my 360 games, my account carries over and everything tied to it, including achievements, I will gladly buy it for that much.

In the UK a 250GB Slim 360 is only 180, so buying a next gen console for 250 is a good deal. By the time they are released I would of most likely saved up enough Reward Points for GAME to knock off like 50. I already have 20 worth of points over like a 6 month period.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.

User Info: budda121

budda121
5 years ago#7
Five hundred ninety nine U.S dollars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWdL9mrYNmQ
HATED IT.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. $400 sweet spot for Nextbox and PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived