This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could someone with a Tritton AX720 headset help me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Could someone with a Tritton AX720 headset help me?

User Info: L3THALaSSclOwn

L3THALaSSclOwn
6 years ago#1
My wire that plugs into the 360 controller is broken, and I need to get a new one. Has anyone had the same problem, and where did you get the cord from? I looked on Madcatz website and they had a new cord, but I can't use that one because I have a Razer Onza controller which doesn't take the 2 prong headsets.

User Info: PhilipVanLuke

PhilipVanLuke
6 years ago#2
weird... mine didnt come with any kind of pronged connector. its just a double male wire.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Legendary Fenix
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee228/PhilipVanLuke/Setup.jpg

User Info: L3THALaSSclOwn

L3THALaSSclOwn
6 years ago#3
Yea mine didn't either, just that they don't have the other one on sale there. All I keep finding is adapters, and not cords.

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
6 years ago#4
I think turtle beach makes one that is usable on Tritton headsets.

Its called a puck or something. I hear it works better because the Trittons are just that single wire that plugs in right? It can move around a lot and create static. TBs on the other hand have that puck design that stays in place. I think they are like a few bucks.
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Could someone with a Tritton AX720 headset help me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived