This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

User Info: Highly Evolved

Highly Evolved
6 years ago#1
100% completion on every game too.

I only got like 6 games still wrapped up, but one of them is GTAIV so that should keep me for a while.
And on the bright side, by the time I do that, all the new releases will have dropped in price ^_^
It is the beginning of my end. I've raised you well, GameFAQs. Now go, make me proud. *sniff* - CjayC 7/19/2007

User Info: tigerex777

tigerex777
6 years ago#2
just like your name, I HIGHLY doubt you'll be able to resist the temptation to spend more money on games to feed that black hole many gamers have inside of them.
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 @ 850/1800 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64

User Info: her0finity

her0finity
6 years ago#3
k
I hope someone sets you on fire her0- MadcowVII
oh hero will you marry me- star52789x2

User Info: RageBattle

RageBattle
6 years ago#4
That's what we all say.
Lightsaber, ON!

User Info: bigJ7235

bigJ7235
6 years ago#5
What Tiger said. I have an insane backlog of games I haven't finished, but I still always buy new ones. But I have slowed down drastically from last year, with only getting games I am or was looking forward too. But in the coming months, I will probably buy around 20 games or so.
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
6 years ago#6
If I did that I wouldn't be buying a game until the PS5 and Xbox 1080 come out. On the plus side, I'd have sooooo many games to buy.
You should buy Beyond Good and Evil HD. Seriously, please?

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
6 years ago#7
I'm don't understand how do you get a backlog...then again I'm poor.
I can eat a Hot Dog underwater.

User Info: TimberWolfBobby

TimberWolfBobby
6 years ago#8
That's what I keep telling myself, TC. Fortunately for me August is a very quiet month for decent new releases, so I should be good for awhile.
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby

User Info: Highly Evolved

Highly Evolved
6 years ago#9
no seriously guys I'm not spending one more cent on video games until I finish those.
I also couldn't if I wanted to cause I'm saving up for a down payment on a new car and then the monthly lease, so every cent saved helps.
It is the beginning of my end. I've raised you well, GameFAQs. Now go, make me proud. *sniff* - CjayC 7/19/2007

User Info: bigJ7235

bigJ7235
6 years ago#10
You didn't mention those things in your previous post. But either way man, good luck with everything, hopefully it all goes as planned.
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived