This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you consider this a good deal if YOU were buying a 360 from someone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would you consider this a good deal if YOU were buying a 360 from someone?

User Info: Aragorn428777

Aragorn428777
5 years ago#1
Trying to sell mine on a local Facebook trade group but i don't know if i'm overpricing. I have:

Late 2009 Jasper console unit
all cables/power brick
120gb HDD w/ Fable 2 full game, Alan Wake full game, all Fallout DLCs, Shadow Complex, Battlefield 1943, BFBC2 Vietnam add-on...pretty much a CRAP ton of valuable stuff on there.
Fallout New Vegas game
Rocketfish digital optical cable
3 ft HDMI cable
Wireless controller
Play N Charge Kit
Official Media Remote for 360
and the box, slipcover, vinyl, and artbook from the Bioshock 2 LE

all that, and im asking $175. Fair enough?
GT: Br00talChives
Playing: Homefront, Dragon Age 2 Will Get Around To: RDR, Crysis 2, finishing DS2

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
5 years ago#2
that sounds like a pretty good deal
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane

User Info: davepesc

davepesc
5 years ago#3
Are the games on your HD playable without your gamertag? Couldn't you sell the system, recover your tag on another system, redownload the games and leave the buyer high-and-dry?
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051

User Info: TroyTheZombie

TroyTheZombie
5 years ago#4
technically, yes he could. So that kind of devalues the content on your drive right there.

User Info: Aragorn428777

Aragorn428777
5 years ago#5
well the full games of Alan Wake and Fable 2 were from download tokens, so I'm guessing anyone can play those?
GT: Br00talChives
Playing: Homefront, Dragon Age 2 Will Get Around To: RDR, Crysis 2, finishing DS2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would you consider this a good deal if YOU were buying a 360 from someone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived