This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If halo's title update is true

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If halo's title update is true

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
6 years ago#1
I love it all except the fact, Less Camo time standing still, and overall?

But if they literally are fixing, the HDD thing for firefight co-op I will love them I have been waiting forever.

Who exactly is making the title update? Bungie or 343?
If it indeed is 343, I will spend my last moments hating Bungie because then I am positive it was a microsoft deal bungie made so people would buy the expensive hard drives for the Slim Models.
Nxt time you think someone on an online board is nothing or a geek... 6 Pack, wrestler, going to college to be recruited into FBI

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
6 years ago#2
Or Bungie simply wanted a harddrive for caching reasons...
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
6 years ago#3
^ Completely implausible. It's not a sinister enough reason. We need the infallible logic that only fear and paranoia can deliver.
Xbox Live GT : EVL Ripper / Playstation Network : EVL_Ripper

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
6 years ago#4
Nobody playing online is using a Slim with no HDD anyhow , if you are you are doing it wrong.

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
6 years ago#5
Yeah bungie had no reason for the Hard drive only thing, that's why 343 could release a update with it easily, when it's been a year and "supposedly" bungie was working on a fix the whole time, bullcrap.
Nxt time you think someone on an online board is nothing or a geek... 6 Pack, wrestler, going to college to be recruited into FBI

User Info: RanmaRanma

RanmaRanma
6 years ago#6
Why are they removing blocking sword with well timed melee? That takes skill and counters a noob weapon. That's the one thing that baffles me. Halo needs less noob tactics not more. Encourage skill weapon usage not sword.
, 'kay?

User Info: Private_Noob

Private_Noob
6 years ago#7
343i created the Title Update, my good friend. And those updates are going to be Game Options you can turn on and off to your liking.
Currently caught between a shotgun, a rocket, and a hard place.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If halo's title update is true

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived