This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
6 years ago#101
blade blood strife posted...

Stanky alt I'm guessing?

Why would I need an alt? When have I ever been shy.

User Info: Loose

Loose
6 years ago#102
This is why I prefer the 360 board. Save for a couple fanboys, this topic remains level-headed, despite a rival system's exclusive being a part of the main conversation. On the PS3 board, this topic would spiral wildly out of control by ultra-fanboys of both sides just making me palm my whole face off.

Stay classy, 360 board.

P.S. Uncharted 3 wins for me. I'll play Gears 3 once in co-op campaign with my buddies, then go back to Gears 1 for the multiplayer (if at all). Despite the awesome changes to Horde, I can't see myself getting into it if Gears 2 Horde was any indication. I'm a single player gamer at heart, though, so my opinion here is biased. I won't deny that Gears 3 looks mighty impressive. Not simply satisfied with pumping out a bare bones sequel, they've definitely tried to improve every facet of the game.

Overall, it's a great time to be a multi console owner, though.
I never asked for this.

User Info: Rob_the_Ninja

Rob_the_Ninja
6 years ago#103
On the PS3 board, this topic would spiral wildly out of control by ultra-fanboys of both sides just making me palm my whole face off.

You're trying to tell me that it hasn't happened here in this very topic? Look around you, there are horses, a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident. Things got out of hand fast.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2d7cxv6.gif

User Info: niamahai

niamahai
6 years ago#104
i am waiting for the PC fanboy to come in and champion CS 1.6

User Info: triple s

triple s
6 years ago#105
Honestly, if you judge Uncharted by the shooting aspects alone, it's not that great at all. Hell, even the platforming isn't amazing. What sets Uncharted apart is the presentation.
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
6 years ago#106
This is why I prefer the 360 board. Save for a couple fanboys, this topic remains level-headed, despite a rival system's exclusive being a part of the main conversation. On the PS3 board, this topic would spiral wildly out of control by ultra-fanboys of both sides just making me palm my whole face off.

this would have NOTHING to do with 360 fanboys ruining a bunch of the topics?

comment wasnt needed just talk about the topic
you mark that frame an 8, You're entering a world of pain

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
6 years ago#107
triple s posted...
Honestly, if you judge Uncharted by the shooting aspects alone, it's not that great at all. Hell, even the platforming isn't amazing. What sets Uncharted apart is the presentation.

It's like putting breast implants on Betty White.

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
6 years ago#108
It's like putting lipstick on a pig.
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die

User Info: ChiliPup

ChiliPup
6 years ago#109
Gee, what a shock. A PS3 exclusive game with over 50 game of the year awards... getting trashed on the 360 board. Your *cough* credibility! *cough* is overwhelming lol. I love it when you guys get your panties stuck in your crack. Any of you want to borrow my needle nose pliers? :)
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
6 years ago#110
ChiliPup posted...
Gee, what a shock. A PS3 exclusive game with over 50 game of the year awards... getting trashed on the 360 board. Your *cough* credibility! *cough* is overwhelming lol. I love it when you guys get your panties stuck in your crack. Any of you want to borrow my needle nose pliers? :)

---

Gee what a shock! Someone makes topic about a 360 exclusive game, on the 360 exclusive board like they're supposed to, and Sony Ponies invade the topic to trumpet their precious PS3 exclusive.
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived