This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many hours a day do you play video games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many hours a day do you play video games?

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
6 years ago#11
Arucard05 posted...
On average, 2-4. Some days it could be none, and some days 10 hours though.

This sounds about right for me. It's generally what a gamer will play while having a full time job/life.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
6 years ago#12
I used to be able to clock maybe 5 hours a day. We have moved house recently and it's still quite hard getting back into a routine. We have no internet or phone over where we currently live, we've had to use the internet and phone at the previous house which is how I am on the internet now lol.

Just been a complete mess. Sometimes I will only get like an hour or 2, other times I don't go on it at all. I think once I have the internet, my computer can go to our new address. Get the phone hooked up and not have to keep coming down here lol. I will then be able to get more hours of gaming.

I get Dead Island next Friday, might get it Thursday if I am lucky. So I think I will be playing alot more often.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.

User Info: sanadawarrior02

sanadawarrior02
6 years ago#13
I will marathon a new game and then taper off once I beat it, sometimes not playing for days so it can vary quite a bit.
GT: sanadawarrior

User Info: Young Turk

Young Turk
6 years ago#14
1 hour about.. and that's maybe 2-3 times a week if I am lucky..
http://www3.telus.net/factspics/36.jpg http://www3.telus.net/factspics/92.jpg http://www3.telus.net/factspics/x.jpg
www.youtube.com/artifacts47

User Info: grimmdaddy

grimmdaddy
6 years ago#15
you sound like a married man , same boat.....nothing like watching that damn thing collect dust :(

User Info: Superlinkbros89

Superlinkbros89
6 years ago#16
1-3 on average but I did do a 7 hour day with deus ex :)
Imagine making a good RPG, but massively fail at it. If you can't do that, don't be Peter Molyneux.

User Info: _ChunksTM_

_ChunksTM_
6 years ago#17
I typically get a chance to play anywhere from 5-10 hours a week, so I guess 1-2 hours a day most weeks.
Peace through tyranny.

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
6 years ago#18
These days you don't need to stop
[ =[__]= ]
[ +[__] : ]

User Info: devnull520

devnull520
6 years ago#19
it depends, I don't play every day so is hard to give an estimate per day, I usually play 10 - 12 hours on weekends, if I am staying home. During the week, there are days that I play 4-5 hours at night after work, other days, I play none, it all depends on my level of interest to a particular game and the non-gaming stuff I have on my plate that week.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many hours a day do you play video games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived