This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something is d/c my Xbox 360 controls all of a sudden...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Something is d/c my Xbox 360 controls all of a sudden...

User Info: Defhimself

Defhimself
5 years ago#1
After this hurricane hit now when I play my 360 control disconnects. It does it with multi controls and batteries/or charge pack. I have never had this problem before but could it be maybe the large amounts of generators being used to power other houses? There is a male a couple blocks away using a generator truck to power it, could that be creating a EMF disruption?
I touched a clown and now I'm going to jail. I hope they let me keep my BEARD!i!. The Biggest Miz hater on GameFAQs.

User Info: Frisco557

Frisco557
5 years ago#2
you're using a generator to play xbox.....don't you have more important things to do?
The real Frisco is dead. He was a good dog who loved car rides.

User Info: Defhimself

Defhimself
5 years ago#3
No we have underground power lines so we never lost power. We had power through out the whole storm and aftermath.
I touched a clown and now I'm going to jail. I hope they let me keep my BEARD!i!. The Biggest Miz hater on GameFAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Something is d/c my Xbox 360 controls all of a sudden...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived