This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do people get cheap xbox live subscriptions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do people get cheap xbox live subscriptions?

User Info: azn_violater

azn_violater
5 years ago#1
like 25/year deals

User Info: roguemetroid

roguemetroid
5 years ago#2
I heard some got it from Amazon. But in retail stores, the lowest I have come across is $39.99 Canadian, and that is very rare.

User Info: Ironcondorz

Ironcondorz
5 years ago#3
Amazon mostly.

MS also has sales constantly over LIVE.

Finally retailers do have sales on those signup cards, but they don't get that cheap.
Support for future release: "Torchlight 2" by Runic Games, and Jane Jensen's "Gray Matter"

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 years ago#4
i think cheapest i ever got mine for was 34.99 at walmart . thats mainly because it was on sale for 39.99 and they forgot to take down the sale sighn on them. so they knocked $5 off.

otherwise just keep waching online . bound to be some good deals you will find .just make sure its a reputable site .
DIsgaea 4 and The Last gardian FTW!!!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow

User Info: RPG_Apostle

RPG_Apostle
5 years ago#5
How'd I get my amazing deal?

I swallowed...

...My pride and Googled it.
"Dragon Age 2 will last a while and with that head injury there is a chance you might enjoy it" -seb03

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
5 years ago#6
Well, there used to be a 3 month gold card sale at Best Buy for $15, but its over already, but at least I took the offer and also used a $5 certificate to buy it for $10, good deal.
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how do people get cheap xbox live subscriptions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived