This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live account just hacked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live account just hacked.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: IvanKozlov

IvanKozlov
6 years ago#13
Winternova posted...

If you only use letters, you only have 26 possible characters.
If you use letters AND/OR numbers in any spot, you have 36 possible characters.

In your 8 character password example, the actual number of combinations is 2,821,109,907,456 not 463,537.

I think you need a refresher in probability.

Wow... I may have just woken up, but I cannot believe that I did not realize that when I was typing. I feel like an idiot now.... *Self owned*
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
6 years ago#14

Winternova posted...

In your 8 character password example, the actual number of combinations is 2,821,109,907,456 not 463,537.

Wow... I may have just woken up, but I cannot believe that I did not realize that when I was typing. I feel like an idiot now.... *Self owned*

We all make mistakes. I hope I didn't come across as too much of a jerk - it wasn't my intention. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
6 years ago#15
Hm well then that was weird,, I couldn't quote any posts and I guess now I know why o_O
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
6 years ago#16

We all make mistakes. I hope I didn't come across as too much of a jerk - it wasn't my intention. :)

So it was you intention to come off as somewhat of a jerk, but not too much? To what jerk degree did you intend to come off as?

What is the proper amount of jerk for gamefaqs?
As Above, So Below

User Info: IvanKozlov

IvanKozlov
6 years ago#17
Winternova posted...
Winternova posted...

No, you didn't come across as a jerk at all. I'm glad that you corrected me so that I didn't provide false information. Plus, I have respect for you as a poster on this website, so that helped too lol.
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
6 years ago#18

So it was you intention to come off as somewhat of a jerk, but not too much? To what jerk degree did you intend to come off as?

What is the proper amount of jerk for gamefaqs?

In correcting someone on a written medium where verbal and non-verbal clues are non-existent, it's pretty much assured that you're going to come across as a jerk to someone. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)

User Info: Moss_27

Moss_27
6 years ago#19
Rumour has it that Winternova is a lawyer. Take your jaws off the ground, folks. It might not be true. Awaiting confirmation.
The Ultimate Staredown
http://tinyurl.com/3ul4zmj
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox Live account just hacked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived