This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats a good rts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats a good rts?

User Info: xGermaNxBoxeRx

xGermaNxBoxeRx
6 years ago#1
I like command and conquer tiberium wars, but not the one made after that....

what good ones are out there?

User Info: Focian

Focian
6 years ago#2
Halo Wars is one that has kept my attention for a couple of years on the 360. What it lacks in depth, it more than makes up for with ease of control.

Also has some of the best cut-scenes I've ever seen in a Halo game, has a decent story (that can be completely played in co-op) and is a brilliant little multiplayer game.

Also, honourable mention for RUSE. I didn't end up playing it as much as I wished I had, but it had some really awesome ideas and, for that, is *well* worth a look at the very least.
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
6 years ago#3
I entered this topic to mention Halo Wars.

I am pleased with what I see.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

User Info: greensacs

greensacs
6 years ago#4
Halo Wars and RUSE are the top two. Supreme Commander 2 is most likely the thrid but stay far away from the first one.
360 GT-BoozokaTooth PS3-AlphaMale27
3DS Friend Code-4382-2058-4583

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
6 years ago#5
*counts*
Fourths(?) Halo Wars
If you want peace, prepare for war!

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
6 years ago#6
rts only works on pc
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
6 years ago#7
Halo Wars isn't what you'd call......"deep", but it is fun and the controls are easy to get used too.
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!

User Info: tonytoniton

tonytoniton
6 years ago#8
Lorg of the rings battle for middle earth II if my favorite rts on consoles.
Halo Wars is also fun but not really as deep
Supreme Commander 2 is ok, for some reason I had a lot of trouble just selecting units and issuing commands and I always seemed to just have idle units sitting around. (On a side note this game was 9.99 at my local best buy new)

User Info: Focian

Focian
6 years ago#9
Despite a few manageable issues with the controls; LOTR:BfMEII was a rather fun game with a hell of a lot of depth. Unfortunately, the servers have been pulled on the game last I heard.
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats a good rts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived