This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lost: Via Domus...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lost: Via Domus...

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
5 years ago#1
So, in the past month, I have become a complete Lost addict. I absolutely love the show.

So, my question is, is Lost: Via Domus worth a rent from gamefly? Is it a worthy addition to the show, or should I act like it doesn't exist?
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
5 years ago#2
Worthy addition to the show? No, not in my opinion.
A decent game to play, if you can ignore the LAME ending it has? Sure, why not. Especially since you are such a big Lost fan.
I rented this a LONG time ago, and it was alright.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: delux19

delux19
5 years ago#3
I am a HUGE Lost fan, but have not played it yet. Seems like it has an interesting story though.

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
5 years ago#4
Do it. Doesn't matter if it's good or not, you can get 1000gs from it in a few hours. What kind of self respecting Lost addict would you be if you didn't have this in your profile.

It's pretty decent, not much of a game though. It's not gonna hurt you or anything.
I've got an 82" 3D HDTV. Yeah, I went there.

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
5 years ago#5
Thank you for your insight on the matter!

EDIT: two more responses while I was posting this lol.

Seems that I will be checking this game out, once I finish Tales of Vesperia!
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.

User Info: TimberWolfBobby

TimberWolfBobby
5 years ago#6
As a huge Lost fan myself, I made the mistake of paying 60 dollars for this game at launch. Probably one of my biggest gaming purchase regrets ever. I'd still say it's worth a rental if you love the show though. It's also an easy 1000 gamerscore.
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby

User Info: Raven-411

Raven-411
5 years ago#7
I played it, I'll say its a DECENT GAME

Equal to the show, no

BUT fun for any lost fan

Also the graphics are stunning

And its fun playing as the cast

User Info: Knifegash

Knifegash
5 years ago#8
I got it at Gamestop and returned it the next day. It's ridiculously short, but it's pretty neat interacting with the cast. But when I say it's short, it's short. I mean, when you start, you're in Season 1, you go into the jungle for a bit, and when you come back, it's Season 2 already. I feel really bad for the Lost fans expecting elaboration on some of the plot twists and bought the game at $60 on launch. It's worth $5, at best.
Isn't that right, Zach?

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
5 years ago#9
The non-canon story made me return the game without playing it.
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

User Info: LikeTheSalt

LikeTheSalt
5 years ago#10
If you're a huge Lost fan, then rent it. It's not a thrill per minute type of game with high production values, but it's still pretty fun overall.
"You should never argue with a crazy mind. You oughta know by now"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Lost: Via Domus...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived