This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis 1 or Rage? And Crysis 1 or Deus Ex Human Revolutions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Crysis 1 or Rage? And Crysis 1 or Deus Ex Human Revolutions?

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
5 years ago#1
Which game is better overall? I got Rage and it's super fun for me so far but I need another game to keep me busy until Skyrim comes out. Also Deus Ex HR is also a super fun game and I beat it twice already. Just curious how Crysis 1 compares to DEHR. And is Crysis 1 a game where you'd want to play over and over again like the Mass Effect 1 and 2?

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
5 years ago#2
Crysis 1? That's not even on te consoles.
Things I hate: People who use Google as a verb. Over protective fanboys.
Nissan_Shift

User Info: degen2011

degen2011
5 years ago#3
Crysis 1? That's not even on te consoles.

It's announced and in development though.
My Little Ponies are Augmented
i never asked for this

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
5 years ago#4
It's actually already out:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Crysis/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410968?cid=search
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
5 years ago#5
Need more opinions on how crysis 1 compared to this 2 games I mentioned. And this is th consol version.

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
5 years ago#6
Crysis plays like CoD, but with super powers & has multi approach to most combat scenarios.
Stealth, getting up close & melee, throwing, flanking from a roof or the side of the ocean etc...

Basically similar to Deus EX HR, but with VASTLY superior combat, controls & gunplay. A bigger world to boot as well. Looks better too.
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Crysis 1 or Rage? And Crysis 1 or Deus Ex Human Revolutions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived