This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

chucky game! link inside

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. chucky game! link inside

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
5 years ago#11
HulkxxSMASH posted...
Oh don't get me wrong - I was terrified of him when I was a kid - but after the controversy of Childs Play 2 (I think - the one on the Army base?) they toned it down TOO far until he was almost a parody of himself, all too aware of how absurd it was that he was a doll.

Nah, that was the third one. I do like the whole series, even if Bride and Son went a bit too far with the silliness. Still, I'd love to play the game. I hope the remake ends up good, it'd be way cooler if they aren't so upfront about Chucky being a live in the remake. The first one would've been much better if they hadn't gone that route.

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
5 years ago#12
Problem being that I can't see it being anything but a Naughty Bears type game - there's no way they'd let you terrorize a kid - unfortunately.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
5 years ago#13
wft
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3476/thebadguy2.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. chucky game! link inside

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived