This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I never played arkham asylum is walmart the place to ge AC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If I never played arkham asylum is walmart the place to ge AC?

User Info: TheLakeshow90

TheLakeshow90
5 years ago#1
Walmart is giving a free copy of AA with a pre oreder of AC. Like I said never played the first so should i just get it there? Or is it not a good idea to play both right after each other? I'm guessing they are both 10-15 hours
It smells when i fart in the shower

User Info: aya469

aya469
5 years ago#2
from what I've heard AC is supposedly closer to like 40 hrs with everything completed, but aa was around 15-20 for me first time thru on hard collecting everything and yes, obviously if they are giving a free copy of the game, that would be the place to get the game
Seriously, who farted?

TheLakeshow90
5 years ago#3
but than i miss out on the 4hr joker map and robin/2maps. I'll get from wal mart but do they deliver or is it pick up
(message deleted)

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
5 years ago#5
You are equating a 4 hr joker map and 2 shoddy robin maps to an entire game? are you mad?
9 out of 10 men prefer women with large breasts.
The 10th man prefers the other 9 men.

User Info: _bandersnatch

_bandersnatch
5 years ago#6
look for the game of the year 3D edition.

it works with any tv an its pretty cool.
bandersnatch- a person of uncouth or unconventional habits, attitudes, etc. , esp. one considered a menace, nuisance, or the like.
3DS FC 0989-1728-6620

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
5 years ago#7
Not to mention all the pre-order bonuses are likely to be DLc along the line anyway.
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."

User Info: whitey8899

whitey8899
5 years ago#8
buy the game at both stores. i would guess the game spot dlc is on a piece of paper. return the copy back to gamestop. that way you will get ac, aa, and dlc.
XBL/PS3 Gamer Tag: Whitey8899
Currently Playing: Rock Band 3, Halo Reach, NHL 11, Madden 11, Black Ops, Killzone 2

User Info: M4karov

M4karov
5 years ago#9
Whoa... a whole game by preordering? That's a good bonus since I wanted to buy AA too... Now I'm pretty tempted to get this game

TheLakeshow90
5 years ago#10
M4karov posted...
Whoa... a whole game by preordering? That's a good bonus since I wanted to buy AA too... Now I'm pretty tempted to get this game

go for it. The new one looks damn amazing
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If I never played arkham asylum is walmart the place to ge AC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived