This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Turtle Beach X12 a good headset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is the Turtle Beach X12 a good headset?

User Info: TheDragoonForce

TheDragoonForce
5 years ago#1
I don't really know the difference between X11, X12, X41 etc, etc. There are so many different ones I'm having a hard time picking one out. My old headset is the one that comes with an Xbox when you buy one new, and it doesn't work very good. I feel like I have to yell into the mic for anyone to hear me.

So does the X12 work well enough where I won't have to yell into the mic for people to hear me? And will I be able to hear them no problem threw the headset? I have only listened to people threw the speakers from my TV and sometimes will have a hard time understanding them. So, is it worth $60?

TheDragoonForce
5 years ago#2
One more thing, and I'm pretty sure the answer to this is yes, but I can have the game volume go threw the Headset right? Like I don't have to have it go threw the TV speakers anymore? Because that would work great for late night gaming.

TheDragoonForce
5 years ago#3
Anybody?

User Info: oMysticalo

oMysticalo
5 years ago#4
Yea theyre worth it and yea the sounds, both game and chat go through the headset. The x11 is also a pretty good entry level headset and a tad cheaper as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is the Turtle Beach X12 a good headset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived