This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Xbox in 2013?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Xbox in 2013?

User Info: Jhantaxx

Jhantaxx
5 years ago#1
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1210280p1.html
Don't tell them you can walk on water or they may drink your blood.
GT = Jhantax

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#2
It's not new news. MS said at E3 '10 that we'd be seeing tech demos in '13 at the earliest, which indicates a '14 release. The rumors started with something a Crytek rep said, I think, and everbody hopped all over it.
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.

User Info: nozomi429

nozomi429
5 years ago#3
I saw that too. And I hope it doesn't happen. As in, it gets pushed as far back as possible, because I'm planning on buying an Xbox next year. D:
Nozomi. Zombie. Argonian.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#4
nozomi429 posted...
I saw that too. And I hope it doesn't happen. As in, it gets pushed as far back as possible, because I'm planning on buying an Xbox next year. D:

Do it. Smart money doesn't buy MS hardware in the first two years after release anyway.
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.

User Info: params7

params7
5 years ago#5
This generation has aged first, despite being a massive improvement over last gen. All games released today hardly look better than their prequels and if they do it comes with framerate issues. Definitely expecting 360-2 in E3 2012 and maybe even PS4.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png

User Info: nozomi429

nozomi429
5 years ago#6
vigorm0rtis posted...
Do it. Smart money doesn't buy MS hardware in the first two years after release anyway.

Thanks. It's the Star Wars Xbox. I can't resist.
Nozomi. Zombie. Argonian.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Xbox in 2013?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived