This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox live down ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox live down ?

User Info: the_celtic_lynx

the_celtic_lynx
5 years ago#1
having trouble connecting to xbox live and when i run the test it says my MTU is low nd fails connecting to live although everything else says connected.

i cant seem to access xbox.com/support or major nelsons website either and my laptop and desktop pc is connecting just fine.anyoneknow if live is down ? its just usually when its down theres about 1000000 posts on it on here.
Xbox GT : The Celtic Lynx

User Info: Izick_the_Spy

Izick_the_Spy
5 years ago#2
Nope it's working for me fine.
Pic is related- http://i.imgur.com/zaO8N.gif
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31481924&postcount=40

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
5 years ago#3
Im having the same problem your having TC,,,,,

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
5 years ago#4
Only prob I'm having is 1/2 my friends don't show there zone and have no stars in there profile, it's all grayed out, then some times it shows, kinda weird like maybe lag with XBL cause I played online all day with no problem..
The World Is Yours<< *Al Pacino*

the_celtic_lynx
5 years ago#5
i managed to connect for 5 minutes there before being disconnected.im in the UK and the weathers quite bad here with rain and high winds so gonna leave it a bit and try again.

it was working fine around 9pm last night though.

User Info: Kazuya_80

Kazuya_80
5 years ago#6
Not trying to sound funny but I dont think rain and high winds are going to stop your internet connection unless your using your phone line that goes above ground before reaching the exchange box.

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
5 years ago#7
Called 1-800 4MYXBOX and they said they are doing account system updates
and it will be a little slower when signing in.....

User Info: Gobizku

Gobizku
5 years ago#8
MTU is a router or ISP issue.

I swear it's like people don't even try troubleshooting before assuming the entirety of live went down.
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness

User Info: quaasheezy

quaasheezy
5 years ago#9
something is definitely going on. I've been getting the same error and have been unable to log in for the last two days. My isp is at&t. I'm plugged directly into the modem and have never changed any kind of settings.
If I was the person upon whom you sought revenge, you'd already be dead.
if there's hell below, we're all gonna go

the_celtic_lynx
5 years ago#10
GoBiZkU posted...
MTU is a router or ISP issue.

I swear it's like people don't even try troubleshooting before assuming the entirety of live went down.

i did hence how i knew it was an MTU error and everyother time live has been down the MTu has failed.is that ok with you ?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox live down ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived