This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I use 1 of the 3 free 30 day XBL on my new console with my current account ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can I use 1 of the 3 free 30 day XBL on my new console with my current account ?

User Info: J0hnick

J0hnick
5 years ago#1
I had an old 20gb launch model that was given to me by a friend in November 2009, and got a free months worth of XBL Gold at the time, but only used it to play 1 versus 100 as at the time the only game I had was Bayonetta (I refused to get the PS3 port as it was so poor in comparison). Once it ran out I stayed on Silver for almost a year.

I didn't actually pay for XBL Gold until this time last year when I started really playing Street Fighter seriously, as all the top players in my country tend to play on Live rather then PSN. My old 360 died around August, so I replaced it with a 4gb Slim and Im still using the 20gb HD from my old machine on my Slim. My subscription is about to run out soon, but just to save a few bucks, can I use one of the 3 free 30 day trials for XBL Gold on my current account ?, or does it only cover new accounts ?.

PS - Before anyone asks how Im using a 20gb Phat drive on a Slim, its totally doable and there are plenty of guides on Youtube, I just racked open my old Phat drive and stuck the laptop style HDD inside it into a cheap Slim HDD knock off case you can get on Ebay for $3
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
5 years ago#2
It only works for new accounts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)

User Info: J0hnick

J0hnick
5 years ago#3
Oh well
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Can I use 1 of the 3 free 30 day XBL on my new console with my current account ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived