The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why even have difficulties since easy mode is considered "lame"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why even have difficulties since easy mode is considered "lame"?

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
5 years ago#41
So I like to dominate women and love big boobs ha? You learn new things about yourself every day I guess. I had always thought I stood for equality, but I guess I'm working in a library just to look at my all-female coworkers (haven't checked out their boob size, but I bet they must be huge when such a horrible person as I work there).

What else can you tell about me GTA Assassin? I kinda like violent videogames (sure I play Mini Ninjas and Lego games too, but lets ignore that) so that must tell something about me too, right? Maybe I hate homosexual people? Or maybe jews? Do I actually like ballet, and I'm just suppressing my feelings for it. Maybe I am homosexual!

OMG! My sister often plays Halo on Legendary! Does she like dominating big boobed women too?
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: SnowFox7

SnowFox7
5 years ago#42
TC is either an incredibly stupid older person with a bumbling level of hand eye coordination and absolutely no ability to grasp the concept behind differing opinions/tastes ...

Or... Far more likely:

http://tinyurl.com/24p6qbg

Gee, I wonder which it is... Hrmmm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDfMBd7FyZU
Welcome to the new dark ages
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why even have difficulties since easy mode is considered "lame"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived