This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bbb complaint against microsoft info

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. bbb complaint against microsoft info

User Info: TravisCombs

TravisCombs
5 years ago#11
Coincidence. BBB doesn't move that fast.
Intel Core i5-760 @ 3.52GHz | 4GB G.Skill 1600MHz DDR3 | Radeon HD5670 512MB | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | Antec Neo Eco 520C | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7 x64

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
5 years ago#12
^^^ I call bs .I NOW am up and running on live thanks to bbb.I just found out the lowlife that stole my account Cost ME my 8 years with live UNDER MY OLD GT..ms has taken care of me .so I am happy now alittle upset I lost my 8 year badge with live under old account .but happy I am up and running again under my old gt BUT with a space.so anyone tell you NOT to file is NOT the one that lost time and MONEY from the guy/gal that hijacked your account
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/

User Info: TravisCombs

TravisCombs
5 years ago#13
You call BS against my post?

I filed a complaint against a company who falsely charged me, and it took about 9 months to get a refund.
Intel Core i5-760 @ 3.52GHz | 4GB G.Skill 1600MHz DDR3 | Radeon HD5670 512MB | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | Antec Neo Eco 520C | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7 x64

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
5 years ago#14
I called bs about people telling you NOT to file ,I am now up and running again after a whole month without live .THEY only move FASTER by filing a complaint with bbb
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. bbb complaint against microsoft info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived