The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your most disappointing game of 2011 (So far)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your most disappointing game of 2011 (So far)

User Info: drointhewind

drointhewind
5 years ago#1
Not games that you knew were going to be garbage, but a game that you were hyped for and it didnt live up to your expectations for whatever reason.

Mine is Dragon age 2
Big fan of origins, the only game where I can say I did EVERYTHING across 6 playthroughs. I had all of my characters saved ready to bring into DA2 and bam! almost nothing carried over. This crushed me like you would not believe.
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com

User Info: CatSweater

CatSweater
5 years ago#2
Brink
Modern Warfare 3
some call me cheap, a bit of a free loader, but I bought cups for that old school soda.

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#3
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2

User Info: peter_888

peter_888
5 years ago#4
Dragon Age 2
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890

User Info: ReeG

ReeG
5 years ago#5
Skyrim
Currently Playing : Skyrim, Skyward Sword, Saints Row 3, Uncharted 3, BF3, Rocksmith, Forza 4, Xenoblade

User Info: M4karov

M4karov
5 years ago#6
Gears of War 3 by far the biggest let down

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
5 years ago#7
Crysis 2. Shiny graphics but didn't use these graphics to create something more epic than a corridor shooter.
Dreamcast/Gamecube/Mega Drive/PC/PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/Saturn/Xbox/Xbox 360/Wii gamer

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
5 years ago#8
skyrim

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
5 years ago#9
spiderman edge of time

After enjoying web of shadows and shattered dimensions i thought they were back on track for some great spidey games, then this game came along and was just a mess with the same interiors throughout the entire game, 2-4 enemy types, easy bosses....this game just sucked...heres hoping next years spiderman game redeems itself.
Now Playing-Skyrim(360) King of Fighters 13(360)
Buying next- Final Fantasy 13-2 CE( PS3)

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
5 years ago#10
mw(insert#here)
you mark that frame an 8, You're entering a world of pain
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your most disappointing game of 2011 (So far)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived