This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1600 MS points

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 1600 MS points

User Info: poetic_logic

poetic_logic
5 years ago#1
Suggestions on what to get?

I already have:

Limbo
Shadow Complex
Outland
Geometry Wars 2
Pac Man Championship DX or whatever it was called

oh hell I can't remember what all I have right now and I'm not near my 360. So just give me suggestions. I tend to like all types of games. I was leaning towards NBA Jam: OFE or NFL Blitz because I wanted something more light hearted to be a time killer.
Now playing: Batman: Arkham City (PS3), Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 2 (360) and Battlefield 3 (360)
PSN: logicalthought-- Gamertag: hamp13109

User Info: delux19

delux19
5 years ago#2
Crysis.

Resident Evil 4 HD

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
5 years ago#3
The most light hearted time killer I can think of is Peggle. Also Hydro thunder!!!!!!!

poetic_logic
5 years ago#4
So my MS points do translate back over to dollars when I want to buy an actual game? I didn't know that, I mainly play on my PS3 and was never really sure how that system worked.

Cool thanks man. Any others?
Now playing: Batman: Arkham City (PS3), Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 2 (360) and Battlefield 3 (360)

User Info: delux19

delux19
5 years ago#5
You can select to buy the actual games with either cash or points. Default is cash, but you can change it to MSpoints when on the buy screen.

User Info: Warzore

Warzore
5 years ago#6
TC, If I were you'll save it for Alan Wake's American Nightmare which is out next month.

poetic_logic
5 years ago#7
Warzore posted...
TC, If I were you'll save it for Alan Wake's American Nightmare which is out next month.

Really? I like that Idea. Thanks man. I think I'm going with that option.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 1600 MS points

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived