This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SHOOTEMUP - All your game are belong to 360 - loop 6!! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. SHOOTEMUP - All your game are belong to 360 - loop 6!! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

User Info: bigg_p

bigg_p
4 years ago#431
Getting the basement /game-room back in shape & changing suicide batteries in my CPS-2 carts, I was wondering if I really needed 2 Pro Gear No Arashi kits?
How much do these go for nowadays?
(complete kit in original box btw)

Since I mostly use the MVS cabinet, the CPS-2 doesn't get the attention it deserves :(

User Info: GOLDILOX

GOLDILOX
4 years ago#432
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/24/cave-aims-to-release-dodonpachi-saidaioujou-simultaneously-in-japan-and-the-west/
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...

User Info: JeustZero

JeustZero
4 years ago#433
Hype reaching dangerous levels.... must remain calm.... take brain medicine... breathe...
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.

User Info: Ragnarokxv

Ragnarokxv
4 years ago#434
Just as I started collecting NTSC-J Cave releases expecting to get a Japanese region 360 for Saidaioujou...
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??

User Info: Focian

Focian
4 years ago#435
Bought Akai Katana for 0.24 yesterday. Was a good day.
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.

Ragnarokxv
4 years ago#436
Focian posted...
Bought Akai Katana for 0.24 yesterday. Was a good day.

This is why I assumed Rising Star Games was done releasing Cave titles

Focian
4 years ago#437
How so?
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.

Ragnarokxv
4 years ago#438
Because they have not sold nearly enough copies of Deathsmiles, DDP Resurrection and Akai Katana to make a profit let alone justify another release, and now all three are available for <10.
I was happy to pay full price upon release to support them and really do hope it continues.

I am happy for you that you got Akai Katana for such a great price it is excellent.

Focian
4 years ago#439
Ragnarokxv posted...
Because they have not sold nearly enough copies of Deathsmiles, DDP Resurrection and Akai Katana to make a profit let alone justify another release, and now all three are available for <10.
I was happy to pay full price upon release to support them and really do hope it continues.

I am happy for you that you got Akai Katana for such a great price it is excellent.

Fair play.

Both Deathsmiles and DDP, I did actually buy at around the 10 mark. Same with AK from shopto.net going for about a tenner at the moment. I have a few points for that site and ended up paying less than a quid!

Equally, I am not a huge enthusiast for the genre, so I tend simply to dip my toe in when I hear of a cool game and it is at a nice price point.

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
4 years ago#440
One more copy sold is one more copy sold.

I paid $120 for my imported LE copy of AK, and $40 for my NA copy... but I'm not gonna fault the 99% of you who waited for a lower price. Instead, I'll simply thank you for picking it up at all ^_^

SOJ getting a simultaneous release is... that's... that's really, really surprising news. Makes me happy.

(still thinking of double dipping)
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. SHOOTEMUP - All your game are belong to 360 - loop 6!! (SHMUP/STG/SHOOTER)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived