This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will it be like playing Elder Scrolls online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What will it be like playing Elder Scrolls online?

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
5 years ago#1
will it be all co op misions or what? Can see myself liking that game but don't really know what to expect. I have not played similar online game like this might be

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
5 years ago#2
the online ElderScrolls game is going to single handedly relegate the series to obscurity.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
5 years ago#3
Aint that a PC exclusive game?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
5 years ago#4
Unless they decide to put it on a console and make it free to play I will never know.

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
5 years ago#5
It'll be exactly like playing World of Warcraft...except with The Elder Scrolls lore.
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! Show it!
http://bit.ly/ML0h0a | https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
5 years ago#6
Foppe posted...
Aint that a PC exclusive game?

damn I thought it was consoles as well

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
5 years ago#7
darkhare posted...
the online ElderScrolls game is going to single handedly relegate the series to obscurity.

Very doubtful. Bethesda coulld make Elder Scrolls VI: Turdwaffle, and it would sell

User Info: TheWarhammeronl

TheWarhammeronl
5 years ago#8
It's literally only Elderscolls, in name.

It's a 3rd person hotkey mmo.

Pretty much the opposite of what wind/obliv/skyrim were.
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
5 years ago#9
HughJorgenn posted...
darkhare posted...

Very doubtful. Bethesda coulld make Elder Scrolls VI: Turdwaffle, and it would sell

on this i disagree, this games going to jump genres from singleplayer rpg to massive multiplayer online. alot of people arent going to like the change, i know i sure the hell wont.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

User Info: Optimus_Convoy

Optimus_Convoy
5 years ago#10
Yeah, but Darkhare that doesn't mean the single player series will have to stop.
Did Final Fantasy stop after FFXI and FFXIV?
"I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing supermodels" -Master Shake
New Cage EP soon!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What will it be like playing Elder Scrolls online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived