This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Signs of MGS4 port?(no, seriously)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Signs of MGS4 port?(no, seriously)

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#11
Omg omg yes! I've been waiting for Trophies to play that game! I knew it would come, eventually.

Now, Valkyria Chronicles please.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#12
It would come so late in the 360's lifecycle? Another way to get people to buy if they hadnt already?
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#13
RedJackson posted...
CammyApple posted...
I think MS has a rule that game that has more cut scene than gameplay can only be on Kinect.

Wahhh, what a fanboy response

Fan of what though. My PS3? My 360? My Kinect? MGS4? Get back to me when you sort out your "insult".

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
4 years ago#14
CammyApple posted...
I think MS has a rule that game that has more cut scene than gameplay can only be on Kinect.

This announcement is apparently related to the vision he's previously shared about a game that connects people.

Kinects people*
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Abstrakt1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png

User Info: RedJackson

RedJackson
4 years ago#15
CammyApple posted...
RedJackson posted...
CammyApple posted...

Wahhh, what a fanboy response

Fan of what though. My PS3? My 360? My Kinect? MGS4? Get back to me when you sort out your "insult".

I'm a fan of your internet credibility and the fact that you can simply type out that you have a PS3 and MGS4. Get back to me when you sort out your "retort" (because I guess I really did strike a nerve)

User Info: Ghostdown

Ghostdown
4 years ago#16
This game will never see a Xbox 360 port. Haha, all you 360 fanboys are screwed.

CammyApple
4 years ago#17
The game has a 90+ minute cutscene. I don't recall it having a stretch of gameplay that long.

CammyApple
4 years ago#18
You took a post made in jest and attacked me over it. Says a lot about you and less about me.

User Info: kickyourass2112

kickyourass2112
4 years ago#19
After this much time has passed, I don't see it getting a port.
I'd happily double-dip on a 360 version and replay it though. But I don't think it will ever happen.
"I am too cool for the Second Grade!" -LJU

User Info: XeonexFlash

XeonexFlash
4 years ago#20
The game has blu-ray propaganda in the game itself, you really think they are going to cut that out just for a 360 release?
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Signs of MGS4 port?(no, seriously)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived