This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect 3 DLC - Retaliation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Mass Effect 3 DLC - Retaliation

User Info: Renamon

Renamon
4 years ago#21
Meh, free DLC is nice, but I can see it now, I'll probably only go back to the game for a few hours just to see what it's like, then stop playing again. I didn't really find the multiplayer aspect to be very fun.
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games

User Info: DMCdriver

DMCdriver
4 years ago#22
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
I've had mass erect 3 since launch and still haven't played it I got to unwrap it and play it

Me too, Skyrim just won't let me go.
How to terrify your cow: Tell her that McDonalds has sold about as many hamburgers as there are stars in our Milky Way galaxy- Neil deGrasse Tyson

User Info: Zirdonis

Zirdonis
4 years ago#23
ME3 sucks anyway. Even without the poorly written and even worse managed ending, the game is a big ol' chunk of Krogan dung.
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#24
Hours pass, and not even one positive comment from the gfaqs crowd for a company giving away a big chunk of DLC for free. How entitled are gamers these days?

Or maybe it's a case that no-one here gives a crap.
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#25
Halo_Forever posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Hours pass, and not even one positive comment from the gfaqs crowd for a company giving away a big chunk of DLC for free. How entitled are gamers these days?

This is a part of the EA freemimum model designed to get more microtransactions.

With that out of the way, it seems to be a really damn substantial package of content and free for that matter, so I am thankful for it and I am going to play the crap out of it.

This. You should be thankful to people willing to pay for PSPs, since they're funding your DLC.

I might play it, might not. Seems like it'd be a hassle to switch back to ME3 from Borderlands. Maybe if they release a SP DLC that I'm interested in.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 years ago#26
Dragon Nexus posted...

Hate-filled people who only enter a topic about something they don't give a crap about, just to dump on it, yeah of course you don't care.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#27
Sheepinator posted...

Thank you, Sheepinator. I appreciate you posting this, and I sure as hell always appreciate freebies. I am very contempt with the free content ME3 has provided.
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#28
Dragon Nexus posted...

Hate-filled people who only enter a topic about something they don't give a crap about, just to dump on it, yeah of course you don't care.

It's very cathartic, you should give it a go.

I mean in topics that talk about something other than DLC.

I am very contempt with the free content ME3 has provided.

Not sure if deliberate...
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
4 years ago#29
Ninjuggalotus posted...
MP got old quick so not interested

i feel the same way, once i beat the campaign and no longer needed the readiness status i haven't touched the multiplayer a single time
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis

User Info: gambit444

gambit444
4 years ago#30
Dragon Nexus posted...
Worthless to me, I'm never going to play the multiplayer.

Well, I might for the 5-10 seconds necessary to unlock the, what, 2 multiplayer achievements.

If you new anything about ME3, none of the achievements require multiplayer.
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald,
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Mass Effect 3 DLC - Retaliation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived