This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?

User Info: harrisonosirrah

harrisonosirrah
4 years ago#11
HulkxxSMASH posted...
New game +

same here. New Game +

User Info: NBAChick

NBAChick
4 years ago#12
What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#13
Quote:What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?
@NBAChick

NG+ = New Game Plus.
Usually a game with NG+ lets you start the game from beginning once completed. Only difference is you carry over all equipment and items. Usually NG+ either unlocks a new difficulty making it much harder or becomes harder automatically.
Dragons Dogma's had no new difficulty on NG+ so the player was extremely over powered.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
4 years ago#14
SunDevil77 posted...
Various paths based on choices; The Witcher 2
Good or Evil?; fable and kotor
unlockables; Re4

This, and if the story is good I'll play it a few months after beating it just to experience it again. I've played every MGS game probably four times each at least and I haven't done much different each time, but the story is so good I don't care if I'm doing the same stuff over and over.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: killer_smurf

killer_smurf
4 years ago#15
A good story

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
4 years ago#16
Fun gameplay, whenever I see someone play Dead Space I immediately get cravings to play it too.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
4 years ago#17
More or extra content from beating it the first time. New Game+, cheats to make you OP.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: NBAChick

NBAChick
4 years ago#18
Quote:What exactly is new game + just a new game with upgrades?
@NBAChick

NG+ = New Game Plus.
Usually a game with NG+ lets you start the game from beginning once completed. Only difference is you carry over all equipment and items. Usually NG+ either unlocks a new difficulty making it much harder or becomes harder automatically.
Dragons Dogma's had no new difficulty on NG+ so the player was extremely over powered.

Thank you

User Info: JON4495

JON4495
4 years ago#19
Different classes and skills, i.e. any rpg
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW

User Info: Evray

Evray
4 years ago#20
RPG's where you can be a different class or choose new sets of skills.

Interactive story. Anything from good and evil choices to decisions that change your over-all experience or how the story ends, such as a lot of Bioware games Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Kotor.

Or games with ridiculously memorable story moments (kind of like watching your favorite movie) or new game+ that actually adds and not subtracts.
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Best Incentive to make you replay a single player game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived