The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just turned 17 and my account is still a child account?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just turned 17 and my account is still a child account?

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
4 years ago#1
Shouldn't be an adult account now? Or do you have to be 18 for that?
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good competitive player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie - Swag - http://i.minus.com/ibggb1JPB7mzmo.jpg

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
4 years ago#2
Because you are still a child.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
4 years ago#3
Legally, that is.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#4
If you was an adult you would have known 17 is still not considered an adult.
Want a BF3 Premium code? PM me.

User Info: Brass_Eye

Brass_Eye
4 years ago#5
lolchildaccount

User Info: johnny_boy84

johnny_boy84
4 years ago#6
You are still a child, as you are most likely, still dependent on somebody else. Example, you probably do not own your own home, hold down a full time job, are still in some form of education.
Support your local Poet

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
4 years ago#7
johnny_boy84 posted...
You are still a child, as you are most likely, still dependent on somebody else. Example, you probably do not own your own home, hold down a full time job, are still in some form of education.

I'm 20, I don't own my own home, I have a 2 part time jobs and I am studying O.o
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
4 years ago#8
johnny_boy84 posted...

A 35 year old man runs into serious financial trouble, loses his job and home and is forced to move in with his parents, is he a child?
Life is overrated.

User Info: Maaka198

Maaka198
4 years ago#9
Quote:You are still a child, as you are most likely, still dependent on somebody else. Example, you probably do not own your own home, hold down a full time job, are still in some form of education.
@johnny_boy84
So someone getting there doctorate is still a child?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
4 years ago#10
Stupidity knows no bounds.

That isn't directed at you TC, just the general idiotic posts in this topic. >_>
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I just turned 17 and my account is still a child account?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived