This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Preorders coming early?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Preorders coming early?

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#1
After being asked at work to swap a shift & my GF has already made plans next thursday .. I now have a free day.

XCom comes out on the Friday (I'm Uk) and i usually just buy at my local Game store but i quit working there as was effecting my main job.

Anyway....

I hardly pre order but want Xcom yesterday. Do you guys ever get your pre orders a day early? Ive heard Zavvi is a good site to order from. Would love to have Xcom on thursday. (Wishful thinking I know)
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

memphis12
4 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: lokinineteen

lokinineteen
4 years ago#3
I live right by town so have never pre ordered anything but I have heard amazon is pretty good. My friend used to pre order from play.com I think it was and always got it early.

memphis12
4 years ago#4
Ive used Play.com for other things and they've always been good. So will order today from them. Cheers.

User Info: Haku

Haku
4 years ago#5
Shopto normally gets it to you early. Game, most of the time I get it early. I've never had anything early from play. Always either on the day of release or late, never early.

User Info: Focian

Focian
4 years ago#6
Shopto.net! Do it! best site for early orders, both in terms of the price and in terms of when you'll receive it! Usually at *least* a day early.
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.

memphis12
4 years ago#7
Thanks. Going to order it from shopto.net after work in an hour.

I think i get a customise dlc if i preorder. As long as i get game I'm happy.

User Info: RPG_Apostle

RPG_Apostle
4 years ago#8
Focian posted...
Shopto.net! Do it! best site for early orders, both in terms of the price and in terms of when you'll receive it! Usually at *least* a day early.

Trust this man.

He has a bow.
GameFaqs: Where two people agreeing means it's one person with two accounts.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#9

I can't THIS this hard enough.
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."

memphis12
4 years ago#10
BOOM!!!! It just came through the letterbox!

Thankyou VERY much for recommending shopto.net a day early!!

I managed to get 1000/1000 on Divinity 2 to pass the time.. But then couldn't be bothered to play another game. Then the door goes :)

Im like a pig in S**T right now!! Thanks again guys!
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Preorders coming early?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived