This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I have 4000 msp to spend..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So I have 4000 msp to spend..

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#1
Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe left 4 dead 2 + dlc but honestly I already played that in the past so I dunno..
I'll teach you fear..

User Info: MrZetsubou

MrZetsubou
5 years ago#2
maybe left 4 dead 2 + dlc

It's significantly cheaper in a real shop.

If you want us to give you valid suggestions, try telling us which genres and which games you like?
But XBLA and Indie don't have any good first/third person shooters, plus you should never buy anything from Games on Demand (unless it's there exclusively, which I think never happened)
It's great that you made yourself an imaginary friend. And then, you can't even get along with that guy!
PEOPLE SKILLS, man. You're a MASTER!

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
5 years ago#3
I save my points for DLC I'm gonna want, unless there's something truly awesome coming out on the arcade.
Battlefield 3 Armored Kill DLC..
Halo 4 DLC will probably be more than 4000MS points in and of itself... what a joke.
XBL GT: l Mentu l

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
5 years ago#4
WTFNightmare posted...
Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe left 4 dead 2 + dlc but honestly I already played that in the past so I dunno..

about l4d2 just get it on pc the dlc is free and the game is really cheap
*wipes brown*

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
5 years ago#5
In order:

Fez (Puzzle) 800mps
Dust: AET (Action RPG) 1200mps
Bastion (Action RPG) 1200mps
Castle Crashers (Action RPG) 1200mps
Outland (Platformer) 800mps
Costume Quest (RPG) 1200mps
ilomilo (Puzzle) 800mps
Lost Odyssey

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
5 years ago#6
Battlefield 3 Premium.

That'll solve your problem in one purchase.
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
5 years ago#7
Obtik posted...
I save my points for DLC I'm gonna want, unless there's something truly awesome coming out on the arcade.
Halo 4 DLC will probably be more than 4000MS points in and of itself... what a joke.

Halo 4 DLC maps are free with the special edition though right? That's what I'm gettin.
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
5 years ago#8
So I have 4000 msp to spend..

Too bad it's not your birthday. Imagine what you could do with 4020 msp! WOW!
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
5 years ago#9
MrZetsubou posted...
you should never buy anything from Games on Demand (unless it's there exclusively, which I think never happened)

Crysis, as well as RE4, RE CVX, and Deathsmiles 2x outside of Japan would like to have a word with you about games never being GoD exclusives.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#10
Obtik posted...

I actually got the battlefield 3 premium edition so I dont need to get the dlc lol but yeah maybe I should save for halo 4.. they will prob follow everyone else with these season pass' -__-
I'll teach you fear..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So I have 4000 msp to spend..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived