This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 6

User Info: motorazrv3xxx

motorazrv3xxx
4 years ago#11
I wanted to like Borderlands 2, I really did. But the quests seem like more of an annoyance to me than actual fun. At some point, I just realized how absolutely monotonous the game was, and quit.

Resident Evil 6 is mediocre as well. At least there's some semblance of a story hidden under all the mess. Anyway...

I guess it depends on if you played either of the prequels. Both games are improved versions :) If you've played neither, look up some videos.
I could care less = wrong.
Who is justice beaver?

User Info: popping4it

popping4it
4 years ago#12
hey thats not your money!
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#13
Are you not familiar with the Finders/Keepers Act of 1968?
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.

User Info: JDGFootman1234

JDGFootman1234
4 years ago#14
If you have access to a Redbox then try them out using that first. I beat all 3 campaigns of RE6 but couldnt bring myself to beat the 4th. Its really not a good game. I do like BL2 quite a bit though despite not really liking the first.
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived